The Town of Dover offers FREE curb to curb transportation with an 8 passenger bus from the MetroWest Regional Transit Authority. The new schedule will be as follows:
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS 9:00AM-2:00PM, COA Lunches & Programs, Local Medical Appointments and Local Rides.
NOTE: TO SET UP A RIDE YOU MUST FILL OUT AN MWRTA REGISTRATION FORM. FORMS AVAILABLE AT THE COA. TO SCHEDULE RIDE, CALL MWRTA CALL CENTER AT 508-820-4650 TWO BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR. THE CALL CENTER WILL HANDLE ALL SCHEDULING. (DO NOT CALL HIGHWAY DEPT)
If you have questions, please call the COA at 508-315-5734. If you need service on another day or are going to Boston, you can still use JFK Transportation.
JFK Transportation provides rides to local destinations and to Boston. Their hours of service are Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm.
For Local medical and non-medical rides, purchase 10-punch ride tickets at the Dover COA. Each ticket is $30.00. The JFK phone number is on each ticket. They appreciate 48 hour notice.
Local ride costs:
- Needham, Dedham Medical, Natick, Norwood, Medfield, Wellesley & Sherborn- 2 ticket punches ($6.00) each way
- Framingham, Holliston, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, West Roxbury, Chestnut Hill
– 3 ticket punches ($9.00) each way
- Sudbury, Waltham, Concord & Lexington – 4 ticket punches ($12.00) each way
- Within Dover -1 ticket punch ($3.00) each way
For Boston medical rides (Only medical rides into Boston), purchase one way tickets at the COA. Each ticket is $20.00. The JFK phone number is on each ticket. They require 48 hour notice.
Boston ride costs:
- One way trip to Boston – $20.00 (one ticket)
- Round trip to Boston – $40.00 (two tickets)
** Ticket prices do not include tips **
Please call the Dover COA at 508-315-5734 to purchase tickets or if you have questions.