Rail Trail Committee
The Dover Rail Trail Committee was an ad-hoc committee formed by the Dover Board of Selectmen in 2011. The Rail Trail Committee was disbanded by the Board of Selectmen on April 17th, 2014. The committee’s role was to develop a recommendation for the conversion of the Dover section of the Bay Colony rail bed into a recreational trail by working with all relevant boards, committees and departments in Dover, and coordinating activities with the efforts of Needham and Medfield.
- Memo to D. Ramsay re Authority for Rail Trail Lease
- Memorandum regarding environmental liability 4-21-16
- Final Report, Feasibility Study by Beals & Thomas February 2016
- Final Report, Feasibility Study by Beals & Thomas Appendices February 2016
- The final draft for the RTC’s Feasibility Study has been developed (updated 4/11/2014).
- Powerpoint shown at 2013 Warrant Committee Open Hearing, March 18th.
- In preparation for the May 7, 2012 Town Meeting the following letter was sent to the local news outlets: Rail Trail Committee response letter from RTC 4-2012
- 2012 Town Meeting Powerpoint
- 7/22/2012 Boston Globe article about MBTA authorizing leases for Rail Trail
- EcoTec Site Walk Summary